FAQ: “Can Palmetto Harmony make you fail a drug test?”

Palmetto Harmony make absolutely no claims that a PH user will pass a urine test without incident, due ONLY to the fact that we know these tests to be faulty and inaccurate, and also easily skewed by human error; additionally, science has now proven that several environmental factors can sometimes play a role in giving a false positive (the links citing several such cases can be found below).
Palmetto Harmony DOES, however, fully endorse, encourage, and stand by the more comprehensive GC-MS gas chromatography mass spectrometry blood screen, and we encourage that in the event you have a urine screen come up positive at testing, you ADVOCATE FOR YOURSELF, and demand a GC-MS gas chromatography mass spectrometry test be done in the event that a urine test is failed–Demand it!-it is your RIGHT!
This test can isolate and identify specific molecules/cannabinoids to prove that high THC levels are NOT the reason for the failed test, and will give an accurate measure of THC in the bloodstream.
Again… Palmetto Harmony is LESS THAN .3% in accordance with the 2014 Federal Farm Bill Agreement.

12322663_107612911907593GC-MS gas chromatography mass spectrometry testing

44 thoughts on “FAQ: “Can Palmetto Harmony make you fail a drug test?”

1. Dorene Rhinehart says:

I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

• Chris says:

I failed a urine sample drug test that I took at my pain management office.
      Sadly due to that and the need for other medicines for other reasons too I had to stop using Palmetto Harmony as if I had failed a second test I was told that I’d have been kicked out of the pain management program.
      I felt like Palmetto Harmony had just started to work too and that I was getting benefits for my chronic pain but as I say sadly I had to stop.
      I wasn’t made aware of the results and what % was in my system as the results come back either negative or positive and mine tested positive.

• Brandon says:

I’ve taken a bunch of DT’s and passed. I vape this stuff all day everyday for the passed year and have random at my job and doc office and passed every one of them.

• Janel Ralph says:

Linda, hey this is Connor with Palmetto Harmony. I would say 30 minutes before a meal or two hours after is the best way to increase absorption although its okay to take with food too. Any additional questions feel free to call the office or e-mail!

2. Marce says:

Can you tell me how many drops per day, and how often to take the drops, for best results?
    Does it take days,?weeks? For the oil to build up in my system, to help my chronic pain?
    Please advise and thank you.

• Janel Ralph says:

Marce, I’ve sent you our suggested use file. If you have additional questions, call the office and ask for Connor he’d be happy to assist you with any questions. Call 843 331 1246.

• Casey Stevens says:

John, the recommended dosage is determined by body weight and by what you are dosing for. I am emailing you our suggested use file that has everything you’ll need to know. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me back or call me here at the office! (843)331-1246

3. LaDonna Cowart says:

I would like to receive a copy of the recommended dosage instructions please. My son is 12 years old and weighs 66 lbs. He has a seizure disorder. Thanks

4. Wade Elliott says:

I was diagnosed with epilepsy 22 years ago and have been on medication since. I had a neurologist recommend your site for a more natural remedy. is there something you suggest?

5. Holly Thrift says:

My uncle has Parkinson’s. Do you think he would benefit from PH? I’ve read lots of posts about it helping with seizures and cancer but nothing that talks about Parkinson’s.

• Janel Ralph says:

Several cannabinoid trials have reported benefit on Parkinson’s motor and non-motor symptoms including pain, sleep dysfunction, rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder and psychosis. Those are just a few listed benefits, through research. It is worth a try. We can’t wait for the follow-up review about your uncle. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact the office.

6. Paula Greene says:

Can you please email me a copy of dosing info and any other info you can provide for the PH 100ml CBD/MCT oil? Thank you!!

• Janel Ralph says:

Patricia,

We have many people dosing for RA with varying degrees of success, although many have gotten some significant relief from their symptoms. Call Connor at the office if you want more specific advice and details about people taking it for that. Thank you so much!

7. Tamara says:

Hi! My daughter’s neurologist just referred me to this site and suggested this for her seizure disorder. Can you send me some info on the best product for her also?
    Thank you!!

8. Misty M. Harris says:

I have late stage chronic neuro Lyme disease. Would this beneficial to treat and what weekend be the best way administered and dosages?

• Janel Ralph says:

Misty, I sent you our suggested use guidelines to give you an idea of how to dose our product. I certainly am hopeful that our product can help you as we have several people dosing for lyme with good outcomes!

9. Judith Ketch says:

My husband had RA and while the prescriptions have lessened the inflammation in his body the pain level has increased all over his body due to bone on bone joint pain. He has had RA for many years and the damage is extensive. The doctors tell us all that can be done for the pain is a fentanyl patch every three days with hydrocodone pills that can be taken up to 3 times a day. We hate the use of of these narcotics, but his pain level was so bad before he started this medication that his body was only fighting the pain and not even rejuvenating the cells of his body. He was told that if he did not start these medications he would die. Do you think your hemp oil would help his pain? His heart specialist says that he should get off the narcotics and start using cannabis. Until yesterday I had not heard of hemp oil and was resigned to forget about cannabis since it is illegal in our state. Is this drug legal to order and use in the state of Oklahoma? We are desperate for relief of his pain. Please suggest what type of hemp product we should use and the dosage as well as answer the questions I have posted here. Thank you for any help you can give us.

10. G. Heidrick says:

I have chronic pancreatitis and am in PM, which I hate as I am afraid the way my organs have been rearranged in order to eat, but afraid long term use of pills will damage my kidneys. The pain can horrible. Is there a product that could work for me?

Also my husband has bad arthritis and I was told by a user that he takes the drops and it’s working miracles!

Could you recommend something for us both? And can we order and have shipped in Texas.

I’ve given your information to a ton of people as I am currently in the hospital and was septic. Thank you.

11. Carolyn Hedgecoth says:

My son suffers with Crohn’s Disease and has been in a flareup the past 14 months. Two types of corticosteroids have been less than effective. Have you reports of PH for treatment of Crohn’s? At the very least, I believe it would decrease anxiety and stress, both of which can contribute to flareups.

12. Layla says:

I’m just curious about passing a drug test. I have only been vaping this oil for about a full day & know that cabnaboids can stay in your system for about 3 months. Is there anyone out there that has failed because of vaping this? I absolutely HAVE to pass this test & find this oil to be extremely benificial, which is leading me to believe that something will show up. Just need peace of mind if anyone is out there that can answer this for me. The test I have to pass is urinary. Thanks everyone!

• Oscar says:

I’ve been vaping cbd for about 2 months now it doesn’t show up on drug tests. Drug tests look for THC and PH is <3%. You will be good 😊